my first ever post !


Hello readers,

Yay! My first ever post!
To be honest, I don’t even know what to write. We were studying how to make a blog in our computer studies and I thought I’d try it out. So here I am, wondering what to write.
Everything Overload is a blog about almost everything. I couldn’t decide what topic to choose (I am distracted very easily) so I just made a blog about everything from harry potter to BTS to what-not-to-do guides to music. Let’s just hope that I can keep it going. Wish me luck.

I’m an extreme nerd. I am known as ‘the girl who always has a book in her hand and is always quoting harry potter’. I am a die-hard Potterhead. I am obsessed with it. Once, during a geography test, there was a blank about a geologist which nobody could remember. All I knew was that ‘sir’ came before his name. Our teacher gave us a hint that his name started with n. I wrote ‘Sir Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington’ and got full marks! According to Pottermore, I’m a Ravenclaw. But I think I’m more of a Slytherin. And whoever says that Slytherins are evil, come fight me.
I am also obsessed with the marauders(moony, wormtail, padfoot and prongs). Infact, I am more obsessed with them than I am with the golden trio. 

I am an awful pessimist and procrastinator, so lets just hope I can keep this blog going. I'll try to upload another post as soon as I can. Until next time......✌



Comments

  1. Hilarious. Kubra you just became a blogger. Keep doing. God bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Asif Razi. I'll try to do my best. =)

      Delete
  2. Keepit up baby there is dignity in labour and truth. I always pray and wish that you will succeed in your life as a good human being and I may known as your father instead that you known by me. Allah pak bless you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post couldn't help but bring a smile on my face! A Harry Potter fan to boot! Just like me!! And J.K. Rowling would never have thought that Nearly Headless Nick could actually help someone get full marks at school!! (How did that happen, by the way? Was there really a geologist by that name??)

    Great work for a first-timer!! Keep it up! Looking forward to more...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Glad to meet another potterhead! (well, we didn't exactly meet but anyways).

      Delete
  4. Dear khadija it is really good to see your post and i appreciates your efforts for your first post may Allah give you success in your life and make you proud for your parents and grow up your skills to write good things by your pen tip. Ameen. Shami chacho

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stay blessed k. T. Kubra. Proud to be your mother. My sweet book dragon. love u

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent job kubra keep it continue GOD BLESS YOU

    ReplyDelete
  7. Iam very glad to see your post.may allah give u more success in your writing skills. Wating for your more post. Rukhsana Tahir

    ReplyDelete

  8. My Goodness khadija it's marvelous.I want to congratulate you For being a little blogger. it's an awesome blog literally I have to face dictionary at Some Extent Hahahahah I wish you move ahead with some more intellectual writings.stay blessed ever.love you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Outstanding! KTK very well written mashallah!
    Your writing really inspire me alot.
    I felt fortunate enough to be a phuppo of you.I would love to see your more posts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Keepit up baby there is dignity in labour and truth. I always pray and wish that you will succeed in your life as a good human being and I may known as your father instead that you known by me. Allah pak bless you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou baba. I'll always make you proud.

      Delete
  12. khadija keep it upπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazingly wicked!
    Choose your words well, as Dumbledore once said
    "It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Khadija ,,
    I am proud full that I have friend like you .... Keep it up ,,,, and become a big writer in you entire life .
    Love ,,
    Maria shbr

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really wonderful to read your first post Khadija.. Nerds rule the world so be proud of that and whatever you choose to write, if from the heart will be great. Your English is very good and I look forward to reading more posts.
    Love
    Shazia Ani

    ReplyDelete
  17. ooohhhh hello fellow army and potterhead !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts