The Yearbooks

I told you I had enough proof to convince you that sir.H was indeed a vampire.

One word: the yearbooks.

So I was rifling through my brother's old yearbook (since he is mostly away from home for his uni, all of his stuff is temporarily in my possession. Not that he needs to know that) and guess what ?

There wasn't a picture of sir Harvard in it.

I mean, how could it be there. Vampires can't have their pictures taken. They don't appear in cameras.

I don't know how he got away with not having his picture taken for the yearbooks. Our principal is really mad about that. Once this camera shy kid - that's a story for another time.

Maybe I know how he got away with that. Vampires have hypnosis powers, don't they?

Anyways, I got curious and searched the previous yearbooks in the library as well. And - no surprise here- his picture wasn't in any of them. Just his name.

Quite exhausting, this task was. I somehow even managed to get banned from the library because i tried to smuggle (I am not a kleptomaniac. I just couldn't find my library card. I swear!) some of them out of the library.

Good luck defending this one.
Me: 4, You:0


A/N:
again from the POV of Aaron Walker. leave your suggestions down below.

Comments

Popular Posts