Calm before the Storm

Aaron's POV

Its been a week. And has nothing happened yet. Huh. I wonder if its because I have not left the house except to go to school.

Maybe that is because nothing is going to happen. Maybe i'm just being paranoid and over dramatic.

Its all calm. Like Mr Harvard hasn't even reacted to what he heard. Its like it didn't happen at all.

But what if its the calm before the storm?
.
.
.
.
.
(I haven't eaten anything this whole week. Not one snack. I'm dying.)
.
.
.
.
.
.
Whatever. My life is on the line here. Dying of starvation is not a very heroic way to go, now, is it? I'll battle every vampire in this world if i have to, but i'm getting out of house and buying myself some real food. Even the prospect of getting myself killed can't stop me. My fear of dying of starvation is greater than my fear of getting blood sucked it seems.

To conquer my hunger, I must embark on this quest, however dangerous it may be.

Maybe I'll stop at the library on the way. That bio project will take the rest of the weekend to complete. UGGHH. Why didn't I complete it last week. ...Or the week before that.

Isn't today Friday the 13th ?

Whatever. Too hungry to care.

Comments

  1. Ahem.
    Okay.
    I'm sorry.
    This is certainly not the epic chapter I mentioned. I was writing that but then I realized that it was important to have this chapter first so. Yeah. Sorry for misleading.
    OKIE BYE.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts