Flawless and Faultless

so guilty and tired
of people putting all their hopes on me
when in the end
i'm just gonna end up disappointing
and letting everyone down
as i always do

i wish that they would all just stop
thinking that i am infallible
some kind of genius brainbox
and stop expecting so much from me

i'm trying-
trying so hard
to fulfill other peoples dreams
and expectations
and trying to show them i'm happy
while i'm failing myself
my dreams, my hopes, my expectations

i'm already failing-
at school, home and life
trying not to fall into the depths of tartarus
but still everyone thinks
i'm flawless and faultless

i wish i could
stop letting myself down
in order to make others happy
i wish i could too
convince myself of the fact
that i am as unerring and perfect
as everyone falls for and believes

Comments

  1. OK
    WOW
    who wrote that
    cause im sure it wasnt me
    first time writing something like this
    is this called poetry?
    idek idek idek idek
    where did this even come from
    im like still surprised that i wrote that

    anyways enjoy!

    COMMENT, FOLLOW AND SHARE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Khadija you are a bright star in this world. No one is perfect, just be yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts