Unfortunate and Unlucky

Honestly, I cant believe I am sitting on the middle of the pavement, at midnight, in the rain, drenched to the bone, with donuts in my hands, and a bloody wound on my neck. What a sight I must be looking right now.

When you think your life cant just get any worse, it does. On an unlucky day too. How ironic.

First, you get kicked out of the library. Then you spill your milkshake. Then it starts raining and your whole research gets wet. Then a vampire bites you. What a fun Friday.

Ah yes. you read that right. A freaking vampire bit me. It took me some time to process that myself too. Like two hours ?

Funny how fast my life is turning from boring and monotonous to exciting in like two days.

If getting bitten by a vampire can be considered as exciting, that is. To me it is a only panic inducing, traumatizing experience.

So yeah i got bitten by a vampire. A vampire. Yeah okay. Not a big deal. The wounds gonna heal. I am alright. I think.

I think  would very much like to thank the person who introduced me to the idea of the vampires. Murdering them might be a nice thank you gift don't you think ?

Comments

Popular Posts